Journal of a Student
March 14th
Dear Journal,
There really isn't much to tell. Today was over all a normal day for me. I woke up, my dad made breakfast for me. He then took me mans my brother to our bus stop and sent us to school. When I arrived at school, I put in my code and opened my locker. I put my stuff in and grabbed my books and made my way to class. The teacher told us to open our iPads and go to today's lesson. We learned about ancient history in technology like the Galaxy S4. I then went home and saw my dad. I then headed to the virtual mall with my friends. We played in the virtual arcade and I then went home. I ate dinner with my family, played my Playstation 10,000 and then went to bed.
David
No comments:
Post a Comment