Journal Entry of a Working Class Man
March 14th 2013
Dear Journal,
Today was a normal day. I got up around 6, made breakfast for me and my two sons, got them on their school bus and went to work. As I was making my way to work, I decided to take a flying taxi cab. I was scrolling through my email on my iPhone 33S, saw that my boss needed to meet with me. I stepped out of my cab when I got to work, punched in my pin code, then scanned my eye and entered the government building. I quickly made my way to my bosses office. He told me that he was assigning me to a special project to build technology for the government. He told me I could take the rest of the day off. I went home, relaxed, and made dinner for my family after that.
John
No comments:
Post a Comment