Friday, March 15, 2013

Our Symbol

In our symbol, you will re there is a shark. This represents our Utopian Animal, which is the shark.

7 comments:

  1. I like how the shark was your Utopian animal because it signified moving forward, strength, and advancement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite enjoyed creating this blog. It gave me a chance to be creative and to attempt at creating a perfect world, even though I believe that no world is perfect. I did enjoy the fact that we had the chance to build a world that revolved around us. We got to build the world to our standards and made it function the way we wantd to. I liked being able to choose as symbol and naming our society. One of my favorite parts of the whole project was making the rules. This is because I find that some rules in our society are unfair, and suppress the rights of being human.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that precocia is a very good utopia. I like how their government is run. Also I like the rules they established: Noah's comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your utopian animal cause it's smart and ya picked a good reason, you guys seem well built but harsh,like too strict

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marshauna: I like how you chose the shark as your Utopian animal because they're dangerous and I never knew that a shark could move only foward. I also like how you chose the name "precocia" because I never knew it was a Greek word. I think your group did a good job on this project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your Utopian animal but how does that show peace

    ReplyDelete